ACE's Exclusive 200% Satisfaction Guarantee

Our guarantee makes your decision of inspection firm both easy and risk free.  Using our team provides you the peace of mind knowing that we give 200% on every inspection, so we don't have to spend 200% making it up to you!

ACE is dedicated to the most thorough inspections provided by the best and most customer focused home inspectors in South Carolina.

To back that, we offer a 200% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee. 

If our service does not live up to your expectations and you do not believe you received the most thorough and comprehensive inspection available, we will refund your inspection fee. 

In addition, we will pay the fee for another inspector of your choice to inspect the same home again.

Give us 5% of your confidence, and we will earn the other 95% every time.

Rules for the 200% Satisfaction Guarantee:

1.  Client must object within 7 days of the original inspection.
2.  Client must be present at the initial ACE inspection.
3.  Client must provide their specific concerns and reason for dissatisfaction in writing.
4.  ACE will respond promptly and coordinate resolution.
5.  Refund offer applies to fee for Complete Home Inspection service only.